Junior Ontario Hockey

Welcome to the West/Midwest Ontario Hockey Forums
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm 

It is an honour to wish Mikey a happy birthday.

:smt004 Mikey's cake is so bright, popsiclestick needs sunglasses.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 pm 
Alright, now I'll speak up and say what I've been thinking for a while - it's my day and I'm letting it all out.

This forum in the past few weeks has been polluted with slander towards players as well as other posters - get a life people - other than one team in the WOHL, it is the off-season and you all really need just refrain from the garbage and stick to what this forum is here for, WOHL hockey. It is very evident that posters that are known here seem to enjoy seeing their post counts go up and up - I've even asked to have mine wiped out in hopes this ridiculous competition ends and the no-reason posts stop. What is wrong with everyone lately - nothing but insults and garbage - what satisfaction are you getting from this?

Jeremiah, thanks for the birthday wishes, since everyone seems to want to blow themselves up these days it was thegreat1's 28th today - looking forward to a lot of golfing this summer and then some more WOHL action in the Fall - I think I'll buy a seasons pass to the Sarnia Blast this year and perhaps the Forest team if that move happens.

Everyone enjoy your summer and stay safe, come down to Bayfest in Sarnia this July, I hear Motley Crew will be there July 10.

thegreat1.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 am 

thegreat1 wrote:
Alright, now I'll speak up and say what I've been thinking for a while - it's my day and I'm letting it all out.

This forum in the past few weeks has been polluted with slander towards players as well as other posters - get a life people - other than one team in the WOHL, it is the off-season and you all really need just refrain from the garbage and stick to what this forum is here for, WOHL hockey. It is very evident that posters that are known here seem to enjoy seeing their post counts go up and up - I've even asked to have mine wiped out in hopes this ridiculous competition ends and the no-reason posts stop. What is wrong with everyone lately - nothing but insults and garbage - what satisfaction are you getting from this?

Jeremiah, thanks for the birthday wishes, since everyone seems to want to blow themselves up these days it was thegreat1's 28th today - looking forward to a lot of golfing this summer and then some more WOHL action in the Fall - I think I'll buy a seasons pass to the Sarnia Blast this year and perhaps the Forest team if that move happens.

Everyone enjoy your summer and stay safe, come down to Bayfest in Sarnia this July, I hear Motley Crew will be there July 10.

thegreat1.

Well said! BTW, happy belated birthday. Hope it was a good one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:42 pm 

thegreat1 wrote:

From the London Free Press site

Motley Crue set to rock Sarnia, sources say
Tue, April 15, 2008
By JAMES REANEY, SUN MEDIA

Motley Crue is promising to make the “biggest rock announcement of the year” later today — and buzz is that it includes a Sarnia Bayfest 2008 date.

It is expected the U.S. bad-boy rockers will announce dates for a tour including a July 10 stop with Crue's original members at the outdoor music festival in Sarnia's Centennial Park.

Bayfest had hoped to confirm its final 2008 date with a big announcement mid-April in earlier comments of its own.

Reliable industry and fan site Blabbermouth.net has been reporting unconfirmed tour dates for a touring "Cruefest" including Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Papa Roach and Sixx: A.M., the project led by Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.

Blabbermouth.net has listed the "Cruefest" tour as playing in New York State on July 8 and Virginia on July 13 among other dates, but nothing on July 10 for Crue by itself.

"The above-listed tour dates should be treated as a rumor only until officially confirmed by Motley Crue and its management," Blabbermouth.net cautions of its list.

The Crue announcement is set for 7 p.m. EDT with the rockers confirming details at a media event in Los Angeles.

http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl